There is no option to save...
Emo Quest XD
A downloadable game for Windows
A Quest about Soul, Love and Emotion, inspired by retro rpg style!
You're a boy with dark powers, who is playing games, and finds out there are monsters outside! So you decide to go out and defeat them to level up!
Never lose faith in yourself!
- Diversity of locations!
- Emotive and sometimes out of place story with unique elements...
- Traditional RPG battle system(You can also finish the battle peacefully, if the enemy accepts the Flower)!
- Mix of Puzzles sections with Random Encounters sections!
- Not a very short game, but not too long also.
- 2 different OST, one MIDI based and one 8-bit based (Did I say MIDI?)!
- 4 different Color Palettes to choose from! Original, Groovy, EX and Twilight!
- A very complete Options Menu, you can change many stuff, there's even Stretched mode for Fullscreen.
- Like Songs to add some flavor to the gameplay, with unique effects!
|Move||Arrows / WASD||Left Analog / D-Pad|
|Start/Menu||Space / P / Esc||Start|
*Controllers/Gamepads like the Switch Pro Controller should work fine. You can change the Gamepad Type in the Options Menu.
If you connect it after starting the game, you can select "RECONNECT CONTROLLER" option in the in-game Options Menu and it should also work.
About the Game:
This is my passion project that I started back then in the beginning of 2019. All the monsters were hand drawn by me back in 2008 when I was a kid xD (That's why it's full of empty spaces... couldn't add every single monster from my notebook, but I decided to keep their numbers).
-Monster designs all done by me back in 2008 when I was a kid!
-Game made using the LÖVE framework!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Bug fixes! Emo Quest XD29 days ago
- Emo Quest XD - Launch!!!58 days ago
- Emo Quest XD - Small changes and additionsNov 16, 2021
- Emo Quest XD - Demo 1.0.1 Small fixes and adjustments!Nov 02, 2021
- Emo Quest XD - Demo finally released!!!Oct 26, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.